Wednesday 12 October 2022

Playful Leadership Manifesto / Pamphlet

 

Three playful leadership pamphlets, illustrative of letterpress printed covers
I ran a little Kickstarter recently to sum up my thoughts on Playful Leadership in a way that was playful for me to create - so partly inspired by (17th Century?) manifestos that were short and easy to print on Letterpress printers and distribute.

So the printed version has a letterpress printed cover (inside is from a modern printer though), plus a few A5 prints of play quotes on the letterpress too as a little extra playing about from me.

If anyone is interested in reading the content though, it's available as a PDF now for anyone from my Dropbox. Take a look, see what you think, let me know if you find it a useful way of framing Playful Leadership :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.